2048 Unblocked Online
2048 is a math/puzzle game where you need skill and logic to beat the game. To play the game, merge similar tiles until you get 2048, and then try to reach the next highest tile. This is a short, single-player game. 2048 gets frustrating at some points.
Use the arrow keys or WASD to move the tiles around the board.
The objective of the game is to reach the 2048 tile and get the highest score possible.
- Each game is quick
- Never-ending gameplay
- Easy to learn game
Tips & Tricks
- Start by pushing the tiles to one corner of the square. Placing tiles together in one corner gives you a higher chance to move tiles with the same number closer together. You can use one of the four corners of the box, top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right. The square at the edge of the corner you chose should contain the highest number so it won’t get in your way while you combine other tiles.
- Never place tiles with high numbers in the center of the box. Doing so will make it harder for you to combine other tiles because your tile with a higher number on it will block other tiles with lower numbers that are appearing.
- Start with the tiles with small numbers on them. Let the tiles with high numbers on them stay in one corner while you are combining the tiles with smaller numbers. Then the score will increase as time passes by.
- Use the boxes that are seen beside the corner you are using to keep the tile with the highest number in order to make it easier to combine them together.
- Don’t rush in combining tiles with high values. This might scatter the tiles you are keeping aside and make it harder to combine a lot of tiles. Keep combining squares with small values until you reach your goal.
- Practice a lot. Experience is one of the greatest mentors one can have. Playing the game a lot will give you a lot of practice and it will allow you to develop different strategies for how to achieve high scores. Be patient and let your experience take you to greater achievements in game.
- Some information used from LevelSkip
2048 World Record
Most instances ended with a score around 390,000 and a 16,384 tile, but the best instance built a 32,768 tile and stayed alive long enough to reach a score of 839,732. These scores were achieved with no undos. This information is from BusinessInsider.
More Games Like This
More Information About 2048
2048 is a popular single-player game for Web and mobile. It’s a type of “sliding block puzzle” — think “Threes!”, on which 2048 is based, or the old-timey game klotski — that’s played on an almost Sudoku-like grid. The object of the game is to combine the numbers displayed on the tiles until you reach 2048.